A week of yoga, natural sustainable living, sunshine, sleep, mountain views, meditation, star gazing, hammocks, learning about permaculture and enjoying organic food straight from the earth...
- daily yoga and meditation
- fresh, vegetarian, organic meals with home-grown produce
- sustainable, fully off-grid living
- wake-up tea with fresh herbs from the garden
- exploring the land and permaculture workshops
- outdoor and indoor solar and wood fire-powered showers
- free time for relaxing, reading, sunbathing, hammock time..
- optional extra activities available, including nature walks, massage and reiki sessions (costing extra)
...all in the hands of three experienced guides, Kimberly, Laurence (founders of Keela Yoga farm) and Anya (Yoga and meditation teacher).
About Keela Yoga Farm:
Keela was brought to life last year by Kimberly and Laurence Manchee with the intention of creating a healthier, happier world through yoga, sustainability and producing food. The community has grown to include a team of volunteers and many animals including ducks, goats, dogs and cats. The farm now runs completely off grid with solar energy and filtered ground water, and grows most of its own fruit and vegetables. With stunning mountain views in all directions and a yoga deck overlooking the sunrise, it is the perfect place to recharge naturally.
Anya has been teaching Yoga since 2009, mostly in Berlin where she is based, and also as a returning guest teacher in Bali and Thailand. She teaches the whole path of yoga, integrating the ancient and valuable roots of Vedanta philosophy with a modern-day awareness of the natural biomechanics of the body. Her classes guide students back to a sense of natural lightness, brightness and simplicity in the fullness of what is already here and now.
Direct, comfortable buses and trains travel regularly from both Lisbon and Porto (around €15) to Fundao. From there, we will help you arrange your travel by taxi to the farm (€25 per taxi, which can be shared by up to 8 people).
We ask that all guests arrive on Sunday evening so that we can all start together as a group. We recommend spending the night before in Lisbon or Porto to reach us comfortably on Sunday.
Base price: Early Bird: €300 (booking before May 15) // Regular: €400
Plus: accommodation surcharge- depending on your choice. Just write to us for full details and photos of all accommodation options.
* Email us at email@example.com for an information brochure with accommodation options and the next steps for booking *
And finally, guests need to be comfortable with:
- bringing and using all natural washing products including sunscreen
- using an eco compost toilet
We look forward to welcoming you to this beautiful place!
Anya, Kimberly & Laurence
Places are limited. Write to us for your information brochure. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org